If you are expecting pregnancy, you might be going through some body changes and experience early pregnancy symptoms. Many women tend to ignore some of the symptoms that they come across after getting pregnant and fail to detect their pregnancy. Therefore, it is essential to pregnancy symptoms week by week take a note of the single body change you observe in order to confirm pregnancy. Many symptoms are even experienced before getting pregnant, but then check out the intensity of arrival of those symptoms. Observe carefully and inform your physician in more detail. The early stage of pregnancy brings a number of symptoms to every woman.
However, its not all pregnant woman experiences the same group of symptoms in their early stage at the same predisposition. Your symptoms may not appear to be with those experienced by one of your acquaintances. Therefore, if you have missed one of the pregnancy symptoms one of your close acquaintances has felt, it does not mean you have some complications. It is our try to provide you knowledge on the pregnancy symptoms that are likely to appear in the early trimesters, signaling that you are pregnant. Check out below what possible signs you may expect during the early stage of your pregnancy.
Common Symptoms Of Pregnancy
Each early pregnancy warning sign gives indication of your pregnancy. On the other hand, unusual pregnancy symptoms and sudden changes in pregnancy symptoms may signal you that you might have some complications. In that case, you should not delay and must rush to doctor immediately. Identifying which warning sign is normal and which is not, is only possible when we have a clear idea about pregnancy signs. Read our assistance with early pregnancy warning sign to acquire information on occurrence of pregnancy signs. Our information will help you prepare yourself better for pregnancy. So let us start with early pregnancy symptoms:
- Missed periods — many women feel tizzy and anxious when periods have surpassed due dates. Missed period, according to the most of the individuals and expectant mothers is a prominent indication of pregnancy. However, a missed period may follow other factors as well, such as certain medications or side effects of procedures, stress etc. Therefore, consult your doctor immediately when your period is delinquent whether it is a young pregnancy warning sign or not.
- Implantation Hemorrhage — Right after getting pregnant, you might notice slight hemorrhage, which is, per doctors, known as implantation hemorrhage. As the fertilized egg cell implants itself to the uterus wall, you may find some oral picking out which is normal and extremely common early pregnancy warning sign.
- Abdominal cramps — Many expectant mothers complain about cramps pain and contraction in their uterus as they experience during periods when before pregnancy. This is also considered as a strong indicator of pregnancy.
- Tender, Swollen Breasts — If you are having sore, swollen and tender breasts, take it seriously and inform your physician or take a home pregnancy test. Some women experience this every month just before their periods start!
- Morning Sickness — This is another a natural early pregnancy warning sign. Morning sickness is usually experienced as a feeling of nausea during morning and any other time of the day as well. You may as well feel an increased awareness to taste and smell due to this queasy feeling during early pregnancy. However, it is up to you to distinguish between gerd and morning sickness!
If you have experienced all, some or one early pregnancy warning sign of the above, get a home pregnancy test kit and get yourself tested, if you have any on your guard results, speak to your doctor without any delay.